Professionalism - Trust - Expertise
KKP offers a complete turnkey solution to its esteemed clientele offering among other services:
- Company and business registration
- Legal and complete in house administration
Our team of experts offers their services on pre-agreed fixed annual fees and of course to each customer we offer free initial consultation.
Cyprus is one of the most sought after places for the establishment and control of international business.
An impressively favourable tax regime, combined with excellent geographical position, and of the highest quality services such as banking, legal, finance and others, are some of the key factors for its success.
The accession of Cyprus to the European Union in 2004, combined with major tax reforms, resulted in international businesses and entrepreneurs choosing Cyprus as the jurisdiction to set up and operate holding companies for the purpose of managing and controlling their world wide investments and business activities.
A Cyprus registered holding company (CRHC), with non-resident shareholders, features major tax advantages, such as:
- Profits of the CRHC are only taxed at a flat rate of 10%
- No tax on dividends received by the CRHC from overseas investments
- No withholding tax on dividends paid to the shareholders of the CRHC
- No tax on the disposal of shares in the CRHC
- No tax upon liquidation of the CRHC
CRHC are commonly used as intermediaries, specifically for:
- International groups and entrepreneurs investing outside Cyprus to receive tax free dividends.
- Disposal of overseas subsidiaries. Any gains are tax exempt in Cyprus.
- Utilise beneficially the Cyprus Double tax treaty network.
- Administration of trading and other commercial activities.
The registration of CRHC is simple and cost effective and under normal circumstances it can be concluded within a few days.
There are certain reporting requirements, in accordance with local regulations, such as keeping proper books of account of all transactions, assets and liabilities of the CRHC, preparing annual audited financial statements and submission of an annual income tax.